-->

    Image may contain: one or more people and cat
    Rest in Peace my baby girl, my Jill. Sep 25, 2019.
    This morning Jill had gotten up and ate just a few bites of food and then laid down. When I got home from taking Hunter to school she meowed at me, but didn't move. I sat with her and cried, and cried and cried, because I knew I was being selfish for trying to keep her around. She put her paw on my hand and I knew then it was time to go. I took her to the vet and I stayed with her until she was gone and some time after.
    I thought I had gone through the hardest part, but the hardest will be forever living without you. You have been with us for so long that I'm going to look for you every time I come home. I'm going to miss your gravely old meows when you're hungry, and when you pull the dog food into the water bowl for whatever reason. I'm going to miss your random acts of love like sitting on my stomach and your scratchy kisses to my hands.
    You have been through so much with me. Rest in peace, baby girl. You deserve it.
    I love you so much.
    Image may contain: one or more people and cat
    thepetscastle
    @Posted by
    writer and blogger, founder of love cats and kittens .

    Post a Comment

    loading...